To provide convenient, affordable and personalized parking options to the UBC community through innovative and sustainable technologies.
UBC Parking & Access Services manages more than 8,300 parking spaces on campus (one of the largest university parking operations in Canada) as well as access management for over 300 buildings across nearly 1,000 acres. The Department has two primary functions:
- Regulates and manages parking on campus
- Manages access to university buildings.
We operate the largest university parking operation in Canada, overseeing more than 8,300 parking spaces and in doing so:
- Provide customers with parking options that afford easy, convenient access to facilities and activities on campus;
- Ensure parking facilities, services and equipment are functional, accessible and easy to use;
- Ensure our facilities are safe, secure and well maintained for our customers.
In addition to operating UBC parking lots and facilities, we also provide a wide range of other related services including:
- Issuing parking permits
- Meter parking
- Ticketing and towing of irregularly parked cars
UBC Parking promotes sustainable travel choices. Learn how you can reduce your carbon footprint!