To provide convenient, affordable and personalized parking options to the UBC community through innovative and sustainable technologies.
UBC Parking & Access Services oversees the operation of 9,268 parking spaces on the campus. An official unit of the University of British Columbia, UBC Parking & Access Services has two primary functions:
- Regulates and manages parking on campus
- Manages access to university buildings.
We operate the largest university parking operation in Canada, overseeing more than 8,300 parking spaces and in doing so:
- Provide customers with parking options that afford easy, convenient access to facilities and activities on campus;
- Ensure parking facilities, services and equipment are functional, accessible and easy to use;
- Ensure our facilities are safe, secure and well maintained for our customers.
In addition to operating UBC parking lots and facilities, we also provide a wide range of other related services including:
- Issuing parking permits
- Meter parking
- Ticketing and towing of irregularly parked cars
UBC Parking promotes sustainable travel choices. Learn how you can reduce your carbon footprint!