Are there Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations at UBC?
UBC currently has Level 2 EV charging stations in six different locations.
- 10 chargers at West Parkade on level 4
- 10 chargers at North Parkade on level 2
- 10 chargers at Health Sciences Parkade on level 1
- 10 chargers at Rose Garden Parkade on level 5
- 8 chargers at Thunderbird Parkade on level 1
- 1 charger at Alumni Centre (30-minute short term pay parking only)
- 10 chargers at Fraser River Parkade on the lower level
The other stations are for short or long-term parking. Vehicles parked in spaces with EV stations must display a valid parking permit or paid time. Parking fees can be paid via Honk Mobile or at the meters/pay stations (which are separate from the charging stations).