I have a full-time permit from another university. Do I still have to pay for parking?

UBC has reciprocal parking agreements with Simon Fraser University and the University of Victoria. If you are Faculty or Staff from one of these institutions who holds a full-time parking permit, you can park at UBC for no more than two consecutive days using the permit from your home university.

Parking with this type of permit is only available at North, Rose Garden, Fraser, Thunderbird, West and Health Sciences Parkades.

Please forward a copy of your valid full-time permit to parking.support@ubc.ca with your license plate number and the dates you will be parking on campus.